Shipping and Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
As a COVID Safe Business under the Victorian government, JNBY Fulfilment Centre and delivery partners are adhering to the latest COVID-19 Public Health Orders to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers.
This includes conducting contactless deliveries and ensuring our packaging staff adhere to physical distancing and hygiene and safety precautions.
1.Delivery Methods and Costs
The shipping options may vary depending on the delivery address, what time you make your purchase and item availability.
There are two delivery options for JNBY online orders.
In-Store Pick Up (Melbourne Only)
Pick Up In-Store available in JNBY stores across Australia:
- No minimum spend, and it’s free
- Shop online 24/7 and your order will be ready within 3 days
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for collection
HOW TO PICK UP IN-STORE?
- Browse online
- From the product page, select your size, then click on ‘Pick Up In-Store’
- Add to your shopping bag and check-out as normal
- JNBY team will send you an email to let you know that “Your order is ready for collection” (We suggest you to pick up after receiving the email to avoid disappointment)
- Collect your online purchase free of charge from your closest JNBY store.
- Wait for your confirmation email before you head in store.
- Please note that the person who comes to collect the order need to bring the e-receipt and a valid ID.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
We are experiencing huge delays due to decreased air activity across the world and domestic delivery delays due to COVID-19. Your order may take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive if you order from our International Warehouse.
Orders will be dispatched within 5 business days. We post Australian orders using the Sendle Shipping service. Once your order has been dispatched you can track your order using the tracking number supplied in your shipment notification email.
While we endeavour to deliver goods to your nominated address within the time frames indicated, we cannot guarantee delivery times particularly during busy promotional and sale periods where some order dispatches may be delayed due to the additional volume. Dispatch of orders may also be delayed where payment or address information requires verification or correction prior to dispatch.
You will be notified via email once your order has been dispatched, and this email will include all tracking details relating to your order. For the most up to date information on the status of your order, you can log into your Account and go to ‘My Orders’ to view live status updates.
If you are not registered, you can visit the official Sendle Website and enter your tracking number to track the shipping status.
We try to reach all corners of Australia from JNBY.com.au. If there are any delivery restrictions on your address, we will send emails or texts to you by the contact information you leave to us.
If you enter an incorrect address during checkout, JNBY is not liable for any delay or if the item does not arrive to you. Where an incorrect address is entered, parcels are usually returned to sender. We will make every effort upon the parcel being returned to us to re-label and re-dispatch, however JNBY cannot be accountable for any delays which are incurred during the transit/delivery period. Please note there may be an added delivery charge to resend your item(s) to the correct address.