JNBY Short Jacket
It adopts jacket fabric similar to jeans made by double weaving technique of poplin fabrics, which is stiff like jeans, and also skin friendly and delicate; the design of cut hatching line combining the inner cloth of bemberg fabrics imported from Japan with delicate decorative patterns, and the invisible patterns can be seen occasionally when walking, which is quite interesting.
- The double weaving technique of poplin fabrics is stiff like jeans and also skin friendly and delicate.
- The design of cut hatching line is innovative and interesting.
There are two delivery options for JNBY online orders.
In-Store Pick Up (Melbourne Only)
- No minimum spend, and it’s free
- Order will be ready within 3 days
- Confirmation email sent when your order is ready for collection
Home delivery - Free Domestic Shipping On All Orders
We are experiencing huge delays due to decreased air activity across the world and domestic delivery delays due to COVID-19. Your order may take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive if you order from our International Warehouse.
Orders will be dispatched within 5 business days. We post Australian orders using the Sendle Shipping service.
Change Of Mind returns accepted for online Australian orders 30 days from the date of delivery
There are two options to return the purchased items.
- Return By Post (customer responsible for shipping costs)
- Return In-Store (Melbourne Central store only)
JNBY will provide refund, exchange or credits after a thorough evaluation. Intact products, labels, and receipts are the must evidences for a return.
Unfortunately our change of mind policy does not apply to Sports bras and hosiery due to hygiene reasons.
If you have any questions about your returns, please call 0406816588